France - Paris - Montorgueil - To rent - Apartment - Loft - 4 Double bedrooms (3 with A/C) - 8 Persons (5 beds) - 4 Bathrooms - 330 m² - 3 Levels - Family spaces - Fully equipped kitchen - Living Room - Modular space - Mezzanine - Office with printer, scanner and fax - Terrace - Laundry room - 3 air-conditioned bedrooms - High chair - Crib - WIFI and internet - Home cinema screen (3.2 meters/18 feet wide) - Relaxation room (Sauna - Hydro-jet massage shower and multi-gym) - Smoking area - Second access for deliveries - Concierge services.
Originally a 19th Century Industrial Printing House built by Gustave Eiffel - The Loft is situated in the Quartier Montorgueil - a lively pedestrianized quarter that is still authentically Parisian - Located at a short walk from the Louvre, the Marais and many other popular sites.
Included in the rental rates are:
- All amenities (electricity, gas, water, internet, cable tv)
- Fresh orchids and floral decorations
- Fully equipped kitchen (including Nespresso machine, Coffee-maker, kettle, fresh fruit basket and general supplies)
- Bathroom supplies (towels, soaps, toiletries etc)
- Housekeeping services (weekly service - additional services can be arranged)
- General supplies: cleaning products, dishwasher tablets, napkins and toilet paper
- Full guest amenities: for overnight guests dressing-gowns, hairdryer, bath towels and toiletries are supplied.
- Giant projection screen (18 feet/3.2 meters) linked to projector with HDMI personal access and Bose multi-media/home cinema system with DVD/CD player and Premium Cable channels
- 2 flat screen audiovisual stations (Mezzanine and Relaxation room)
- i-dock for personalized music via Loft surround sound speaker system
- WIFI with high-speed internet connection adapted to service multiple, simultaneous computer connections
- Fax, printer and scanner
- Mac Pro-book lap top
- Free telephone calls (landline for local and certain international calls)
No information available